Service provider

Property Services & Premises

Looking to expand your business? Want to advertise your shop? Find out if you need planning permission and how to get some pre-application advice. If you are thinking of adding more floor space, you might need planning permission. Waverley Borough Council offers a paid for pre-application service. If you are an existing business in Waverley you might qualify for a 10% discount.

Contact the service

Service provider form